Openings & Opportunities
TSMS is a meritocratic institution that offers opportunities to build a valuable and rewarding career. At TSMS, your talents are honed, your achievements are recognized, and your every contribution is valued. We are constantly on the lookout for bright, ambitious team players who believe in the same values as us.
Eligibility Criteria for Teachers
The Shri Educator at TSMS must
- Be passionate about teaching
- Be enthusiastic and dynamic
- Be able to plan and is organised
- Create and implement innovative teaching methodologies that enhance and strengthen a child’s learning and develop interest
- Focus on quality and outcomes
- Adapt learning to meet individual needs
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative and resourcefulness
- Be a learner – keen on self development in line with global practices
- Be a team player and work effectively in teams as well as independently
- Uphold the core values of The Shriram Millennium Schools
Academic qualification for Teachers
- To be able to teach up to Class X, the candidate must be a graduate, specializing in a school subject.
- To be able to teach in ISC Classes XI and XII, the candidate must be a post-graduate, with specialization in a school subject
Eligibility Criteria for a TSMS Special Educator
The TSMS Special Educator must:
- Be able to work with students having mild to low moderate disabilities.
- Be able to develop a comprehensive Individual Educational Programme (IEP) for all students in his or her class in the areas of cognitive, social, emotional and functional development.
- Be conversant with the demands of the National Open Schooling (NIOS) system to help students with ADHD, hearing and speech impairment, visual impairment, and learning difficulties, transact the curriculum.
Academic Qualification for a Special Educator
- The candidate should be a graduate or post graduate in any discipline and trained as Special Educator from a recognized institution.
- He/she should preferably be registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- He/she should be fluent in spoken and written English.
Professional Development Opportunities at TSMS
Teaching staff at TSMS undergo regular training in order to further hone their skills and abilities and to be kept up to date with best practices in the field of education and classroom management. The workshops and trainings range from those involving development of soft skills, classroom skills, academic skills and take place throughout the year.
Days in the year are designated as Non-Instructional Working Days (NIWDs) where teachers engage in seminar and discussion. An intensive week of training is held in the month of May for all teachers. Special training for non teaching staff is ongoing as well.
If you are interested, please download our Personal Data Form, print it, fill it in completely and, mail/courier it to: