We believe that our relationship with parents is crucial to our children’s success and therefore great emphasis is placed on good communication and understanding between home and school
We consider that we are partners in the education of our students, and regular and meaningful communication between school and home is necessary. This is done in a number of ways:-
- We hold a Parent Orientation at the start of every academic year.
- There are regular parent teacher meetings and Open Days at the end of each term, when parents are invited to view their child’s work and discuss his/her progress.
- There are walk-in times at the Primary level and parents are encouraged to make appointments with subject teachers at the senior level.
- Form Mornings / Evenings / Special Assemblies, which parents are welcome to attend and participate in are held periodically through the year.
- There is regular communication through monthly newsletters, detailed circulars, children’s school diaries and the website.
- Finally the Principal, Academic Coordinators, teachers, and staff are always available, by appointment, to discuss the progress or welfare of the children.