The Shriram Millennium Schools are committed to nurture the potential of each child by providing a diverse education in a safe, supportive environment. The schools join with parents and the community to enable students to be innovative, value-driven, leadership-oriented, lifelong learners, who will contribute responsibly as global citizens.
Our students are encouraged to develop sound ethical values. Sensitivity, integrity, the pursuit of excellence and pride in one's own heritage are the core values at TSMS that are instilled in our children within a safe and nurturing environment.
- To the environment
- To the community
- To special education needs
- To different cultures and religions
- Transparency and honesty in all activities, systems and processes
- Dynamic systems and processes, open to regular review, feedback and change
Pursuit of Excellence
- Students and teachers are encouraged to excel in any area of their ability
- Competition is encouraged, but with a difference. Every student is encouraged to compete with himself or herself to do the best that he or she can do.
Pride in one’s own heritage
- Knowledgeable about our country and its achievements
- Respectful and observant about traditions and heritage
- To be ambassadors for the country wherever their life's journey takes them.
The Shriram Millennium Schools firmly believe in the age old adage “Vidya Dadaati Vinayam” which means ‘from knowledge comes humility’.
The philosophy is rooted in the Schools’ commitment to provide quality education, create and uphold a progressive and child centred ethos in a happy and safe environment that fosters holistic development, nurtures the potential, inculcates an acceptance, respect and appreciation of individual differences and, celebrates the uniqueness of each child.
Flowing from the philosophy, the dynamic pedagogy of The Shriram Millennium Schools is manifested in the diverse academic and co curricular education and a multitude of learning experiences provided as part of the School Calendar. The singular aim of the Schools is to make our children life-long learners and responsible, global citizens by providing learning opportunities that empower and enable them to work collaboratively with and within global geographies, build and enhance self esteem, self-confidence and self-expression.
With Inclusive Education being a part of our philosophy, the Schools’ processes and systems are designed and implemented to provide an impetus to our children to demonstrate sensitivity towards the environment ,people and communities that are different from expected norms and, to ensure that each child’s abilities, however different, are honed so that they achieve their potential and grow into discerning and progressive individuals who contribute meaningfully to the global community.
© 2017 The Shriram Millennium School. All rights reserved.